Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of Ritzio international a multinational gaming operator.
Ritzio Entertainment Group operates in the entertainment and recreation industries in Ghana. Ritzio Entertainment Group operates various chains of gaming clubs and casinos, bars, night clubs, restaurants, sports betting outlets, and entertainment parks under Ritzio brand.
Ritzio has operations in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Romania, Peru, Bolivia, and Mexico. It operates approximately 1,000 gaming clubs, 40,000 slots, 7 casinos, and 2 entertainment centers. In Ghana Ritzio has about 21 slot houses currently running.
Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned
How to Apply