Posted on :
12 Aug, 2016
12 Aug, 2016
Aspire-Plus Limited is an HR Consulting practice, which supports and works in partnership with businesses and clients to enable them derive the most value out of their human capital.
Since inception, we have been providing cutting edge HR solutions, enabling our clients to attain their business objectives.
Drawing from our years of experience, we address the regular and complex HR needs of our corporate clients and assist entry and middle level professionals to transition into the next phase of their career.
We provide our clients with innovative, robust but simple HR solutions that add value to the business.
We work as a strategic HR partner, creating value for your business , while helping you align your HR plans , programs and interventions to the overall strategy of your business.
Our goal is to promote world-class HR practices in businesses through the delivery of professional HR consulting, capacity building and HR BPO services. We set your business apart through creative and innovative HR value propositions.
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
• To lead the HR transformation program and direct the implementation of the bank’s people strategy relating to resourcing, learning & development, talent management, rewards management and employee relations.
Key Job Responsibilities/Duties
• Align all HR systems and strategies to the overall business objectives.
• Facilitate and manage all organizational change/development programs and processes.
• Develop and maintain the company’s talent program and strategy to attract and retain talent as well as succession planning for all key roles in the bank.
• Lead the manpower planning process, aligning resourcing activities with business needs and ensuring that the recruitment and on boarding processes are consistent with the company’s policy.
• Lead the implementation of the Performance Management System.
• Plan, develop and maintain a competitive and attractive compensation & benefits plan for the company.
• Design and maintain an equitable rewards system in support of the company’s performance management program.
• Lead the provision of efficient and reliable operational HR services.
• Implement initiatives to promote high employee engagement.
• Ensure the company’s HR Policies, Procedures and Systems are aligned to best practice and are compliant with the Laws of Ghana.
• Support the implementation of all change programs.
• Develop and implement initiatives that promote good employee relations.
• Develop, implement and ensure adherence to appropriate administrative policies and procedures;
• Lead a team of HR staff.
• Manage the HR budget
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a First Degree
• Postgraduate qualification in HR.
• Professional practice certification (in HR) will be an advantage.
• Eight (8) years of experience in HR practice, 4 years of which
should be in senior management position managing and executing HR programs preferably in a service /commercial environment.
• Extensive knowledge of all HR disciplines and experience in the implementation of HR strategies
• Ability to manage large strategic change programs.
• Experience in staffing start-up companies would be an advantage.
• Proficient in the use of HRIS to enhance service delivery.
• Demonstrable experience in delivering major HR process reengineering projects.
• Knowledge of modern trends and developments in HR practice.
• Working knowledge of the Labour Laws of Ghana, local labour practices, and other employee related regulations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite programs.
• Ability to give guidance on all HR matters.
How To Apply For The Job
Forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating the role you are applying for to:
Or call us:
0302-772037 / 0207-961076
Closing Date: 31 August, 2016