Posted on :
3 Jan, 2017
3 Jan, 2017
Engineering is the application of mathematics and scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge in order to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes, solutions, and organizations.
The discipline of engineering is extremely broad and encompasses a range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied science, technology and types of application.
Job Title: Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineer
• The successful applicant will be designing and redesigning tractors and farm equipment such as threshers, utility vehicles, tipper trailers, etc.
• Initially the job will also require the installation of assembly lines for semi-knock down tractors arriving from various countries to be assembled and distributed around west Africa.
• Machine shops must be set up for eventual design and fabrication of our own machinery.
• Experience in managing shop personel will also be required.
• Knowledge or experience in a European or American mechanical manufacturing would be an asset.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Computer Aided Design softward, particularly Solidworks is required.
• Experience in machine maintenance and design are required.
• A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with an emphasis in machine design is desired.
How To Apply For The Job
Contact David A. Renfroe Ph.D., P.E. at:
firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a description of your work experience.
Closing Date: 30 January, 2017