Posted on :
23 Jan, 2017
23 Jan, 2017
Access Development Ltd and its subsidiary AD Water Services Ltd (ADWS) train and equip water borehole drilling businesses and water service delivery businesses to improve community water supply.
ADWS is expanding operations with the goal of becoming one of Ghana’s leading rural water delivery companies. ADWS is supported by Access Development Ltd that manufactures industry-related drilling tools, equipment and hand pumps in Savelugu, Tamale.
Job Title: Ghana Operations Manager
• Access Development Ltd is seeking a results-oriented Operations Manager to initially coordinate all of the field operations including borehole construction, water kiosk construction and operations for water service delivery.
• This position is a fast track growth position with an opportunity, for the right candidate, to assume the responsibility for all of the Ghana operations coordinating activities of department managers to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Experience in coordinating multi- faceted projects in a fast-paced environment is important to career success
Qualification Required & Experience
• BS/BA in management or related field with 7- 10 years of proven experience managing complex multi-step private sector projects
• Ability to lead personnel in multiple disciplines by example, showing dedication and enthusiasm
• Excellent time management
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
• Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours
Location: Tamale, Northern Region, with frequent travel within Ghana
How to Apply
To Apply please send cover letter and resume with either Project Manager or Operations Manager in the subject line to:
Closing Date: 31 January, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.