The Ghana Anti-corruption Coalition is a cross-sectoral grouping of public, private and civil society organizations with the sole aim of building a national effort to confront the problem of corruption and devise effective control measures
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Keep proper accounting records and report on financial activities to management
- Receive and review petty cash reconciliations
- Prepare budget for proposals and programs
- Prepare financial reports to donors
- Maintain proper financial files and records
- Prepare financial statement for audit purposes
- Prepare and submit tax returns and other regulatory compliance
- Ensure a strong system of internal control over financial reporting is maintained
- Prepare and present annual budgets/financial statement of GACC to management
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accountancy with at least two (2) years working experience or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting, ACCA, ICA (Part 2) with at least three (3) years of working experience.
- Knowledge in generally accepted accounting principles.
- Experience with non-governmental organizations in Ghana is preferred.
- Excellent English skills, a high level of computer literacy, attention to detail, and someone outgoing and determined is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet/Email is required.
- Experience with FACT and/or other accounting software desired.
- Three work related references required
How To Apply
Well qualified applicants particularly FEMALES are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mode of application
Applicants should post or email their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover letters to:
The Executive Secretary
Ghana Anti Corruption Coalition
P. O. Box GP 17921
or by email to:
- LATEST: Friday 20th January 2012
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.