The Marketing Manager shall be responsible for ensuring that broadcasting channels maximize output from the programs.
The role reports to the Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O)
Role Specific Requirements:
- Ensure that all programs are promoted in an optimal way, through a mix or selection of on-air, off-air, programs and events.
- Take an active part in planning of programme launches and co-operating / communicating closely with the programming department on a daily basis, with the target of making the two departments function optimally together.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Develop and execute efficient marketing campaigns.
- Optimize brand equity and ensure a market winning brand strategy.
- Ensure consistency in all the company’s channels’ marketing strategy.
- Assign tasks to subordinates according to their qualifications and skills, job description, labour contract and production necessity of the Company by formulating clear criteria for the performance of such tasks and overseeing their proper execution.
- Oversee subordinates in achieving to working hours, labour and technology discipline, the rules on safe and healthy labour, fire safety rules, environmental and hygiene requirements, access and security regime, preservation of the property in their custody, as well as implementation of the acts and instructions of the above Company managers.
- Perform any other job-related duties, assigned by his/her direct manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- Higher Degree in marketing / economics or related degree from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years of total experience
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- Proficient in MS office suite
Person Specific Requirements:
- Works collaboratively with others
- Goal orientated and performance driven
- Strategic Thinker
- Customer Focused
- Commercial understanding
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Builds trust
- Communicating for impact
How To Apply
Please send attached CVs to [email protected]
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted