Since 1963, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in 145 developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, DC., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has approximately 90 projects in 40 countries and revenues o f $140 million.
- Will provide technical advice in the development, implementation, and adaption of management systems at the Regional Coordinating Council and District Assembly level
- Engage in planning, budgeting, financial management, supervision, oversight, and M&E to assure organizations are responsive to the food security and nutrition needs of vulnerable households
Position are subject to ACDI/VOCA being awarded the program
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree in international development, agriculture, economics, public health, nutrition or related field of study
- Minimum of eight-ten years of progressively responsible work experience advising government counterparts in developing and using management systems to support programming at the community level;
- Experience in working with de-centralized government structures in Africa preferred
- Strong written and spoken English skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this recruitment, please submit a resume to: [email protected] with the title of desired position in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Only finalist contacted.
Women and minorities encouraged to apply. EOE.
Offer valid till: 15 May, 2012