Acreaty Ghana Ltd was created with a vision to fill the gaping disparity between the human resource requirement of the corporate world, the existing skilled manpower across various verticals and trending IT Enabled Services requirements in Ghana and other African countries. Founded as a joint venture between Acreaty (having its presence in USA , India and UAE as well) and Jospong Group Of Companies (currently has over 30 subsidiaries locally and 4 companies in other parts of Africa and the Middle East) , Acreaty Ghana Ltd has today developed into one of the leading consulting firms with services in the domestic as well as international markets.
Job Title: Air Condition Technician
To repair and maintain all Vehicles Air condition.
- Liaise with service Advisor to diagnose vehicle faults
- Carry out air-condition system services/ repairs and installations at the highest standard
- Filling of air-condition gas as per measurement
- Make recommendations to the Workshop Supervisor on problems areas
- To care for customers’ vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- To carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- To build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effectpermanent and complete repairs.
- To share skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
- To enhance the reputation of TAHGL at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Perform general servicing
- Ability to diagnosis Air-condition systems/ faults
- Ability to repair / replace Air-condition parts and pipelines.
- Trouble shooting
- Ability to work on all vehicle Air condition
- Must be able to use a diagnostic machine or be computer literate
Required Skills or Experience
- Gender: Male
- Educational Qualification: A minimum of NVTI (II)
- Work Experience: five (5) years post qualification experience
How to Apply