Posted on :
3 Aug, 2012
3 Aug, 2012
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading international service provider for the Oil & Gas Sector to recruit a Maintenance Specialist for its operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all equipment maintenance, ensure that all failure information’s are updated according to standards as well as perform all required maintenance on the field, tools, equipment and workshop.
He /she will ensure that the highest service quality standards are guaranteed.
He/she will conduct regular checks to ensure that data is being entered appropriately by other parties
This position is based in Ghana.
• Ensures that the principles of RITE are systematically applied and controlled on all tools and equipment assigned for the location.
• Ensures that the principles of asset tracking and reconciliation are systematically applied and controlled on all tools and equipment assigned for the location.
• Particular responsibility to ensure that all equipment maintenance, failure information, “present location / located” information and change of tag status information is all updated, with regular checks on the data being entered by other parties.
• Ensures the Maintenance Process is documented, implemented and under continuous improvement.
• Ensures that the principles of RITE database are systematically applied and controlled for all tools and equipment assigned for the location.
• Provides technical support and leads failure investigations and reporting.
• Ensures that all tool and equipment maintenance are performed in a timely manner and status tracking controls are kept updated in the Asset Tracking Database.
• Performs all required tool and equipment maintenance on all field and workshop equipment, ensuring the highest service quality standards are guaranteed.
• Provides to the field organization the equipment according to the field request.
• Ensures that the industrial procedures for certification are enforced and the records are fully in compliance with the information in RITE and archived.
• Ensures that the equipment movement information is properly updated in the system.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5-6 year’s experiences with 2 years at supervisory level preferred
• Knowledge of oilfield equipment, QHSE focus and Quality of work
• Degree or HND in Mechanical or electrical Engineering
• Strong leadership, technical skills, Process oriented, Can do attitude
• Sound Technical skills relating to Maintenance and Mechanical Engineering
• Proven leadership skills in leading maintenance crews or facilities
• Sound Team building and motivational skills
• Good Communication skills, Committed, dependable and Willingness to learn and progress
WHAT IS ON OFFER
Kindly send us your Word CV at [email protected]
Or apply on http://www.adexen.com/en/offer_GHA0943_maintenance-specialist.html