Posted on :
4 Jun, 2012
4 Jun, 2012
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the leading international FMCG Group to recruit a Category Brand Manager for its operations in Ghana.
The Category Brand Manager will assist the Brand Executive Manager in the development of the MBS regional category strategy, develop from the MBS regional strategy the brand/category plans for cluster/countries, adapted to local situation with input from BM and final approval by BEM. Coach the Brand Manager in execution of the plans in collaboration with sales, CCSD, marketing services, finance & supply chain to ensure sustainable and profitable growth of the business. Develop regional/cluster projects in the field of I&R, communication, research with input from BM and coaching from BEM. The Category Brands Manager will be reporting to Business Executive Manager
The position is based in Accra.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
• Analyse business environment and propose brand / category objectives and targets (volume, MC, PFME, market share) for the approval of the BEM.
• Based on global strategy define by the BEM and sound territories consumer insight, prepare plans to generate demand for the category territory doing one or more of:
1. Consumer communication in line with brand communication framework/ essence and regional targets
2. Generate product innovation and renovation including 60/40 + and initiatives and follow up planning / execution within defined timing
3. Optimize pricing and propose review to BEM after relevant analysis with country management
• Implement the Integrated Commercial Planning process and GLOBE best practices
• Review CDP developed at country level by BM, Sales, supply chain and country manager, request corrections as needed during next MFR and ensure follow up
• Ensure proper execution of plans within the category/territory per ICP
• Drive synergies within the category/territory, stimulate economies of scales, share best practices
• Regularly communicate information on competitor’s strategy and activity to BEM
• Ensure collaboration and alignment with local supply chain, sales, the company’s Professional, finances and country manager
• People development: Ensure coaching, training and development of all BM
• Ensure efficient use of PFME investment from planning to execution & monitoring
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A bachelor’s degree in related field
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing and sales with at least 3 years as brand Manager and at least 2 years in sales/CCSD function
• Good global understanding of environment and issues
• Management of risk / threat and proactive decision making
• Situational leadership in complex matrix organisation
• Ability to speak French.
Kindly send us your Word CV at [email protected]