Adonai International Christian University (AICU) is a Bible-based, Christ-centered, Spirit-led, evangelical, conservative, and creationist theological institution established in 2000. AICU has been serving global body of Christ since its inception and offers quality, affordable, and self-paced education for Christian leadership and theological excellence through distance learning.
AICU is an educational ministry of Adonai International Ministries Global Outreach (AIM Global Outreach), a Bible-based, Christ-centered, Spirit-led, evangelical renewal ministry. AICU is an educational ministry, which confers degree by religious exemption in California and North Carolina. Our students are not confined to a geographical location to complete their degree programs; they can study from anywhere at any time around the world.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Regular cleaning of the entire work area,
- Monitoring building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created and providing administrative support as and when required.
- You will assist with running errands and making occasional purchases for staff in the office.
- Assist in general basic office duties like photocopying, scanning documents and perform receptionist duties in absence of the Office Manager/Receptionist.
- Any other job that may be assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum qualification in SHS/N.V.T.I grade II
- At least a year working experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent administration skills
- A strong planner with the ability to manage workload with minimum supervision – highly self-motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Willing to act on own initiative
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to build good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Flexible approach to problem solving
- A strong and determined approach with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Must live near Circle or environs
How to Apply
Interested candidates should kindly send applications and CV’s to the email :[email protected]