The institution is a rapidly growing international Savings & Loans Company with over 13 Branches in Ghana.
Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Assist Recruitment manager in recruitment planning meetings with hiring managers
- Assist in Recruitment manager in reviewing and creating job descriptions with hiring managers.
- Post openings in advertisements/notices, in appropriate venues.
- Utilize all sources for recruitments : Email/Social media/Company’s website
- Assist Recruitment manager in efficiently and effectively filling open positions.
- Ensure timely Schedulling and organization of interview candidates and panel
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Provide timely and prompt feedback to candidates
- Prepare timely interview reports on candidate
- Conduct regular follow-up on prospective candidates
- Develop a pool or data base of qualified candidates to support needs.
Network Through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups and Employees
- Research and recommend new sources for candidate recruitments.
- Use other professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to source new candidate leads.
- Create contacts within the industry.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
Administrative Duties and Record Keeping
- Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct prescreening interviews/tests
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System )
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters/messages/emails
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
Salary Per Month: Negotiable
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a first degree in Human Resource or any relevant social science program
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
Work Experience :
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role
Skills set/ Personal Abilities
- Good analytical skills, Oral and written information, high integrity in reporting information, Reliability of work and good organizational effectiveness.
- Good reporting skills, communication skills and customer service.
- Should be able to adapt and react fast, take initiative and be autonomous. Ability to deal with problems and able to listen.