Posted on :
21 Oct, 2016
21 Oct, 2016
Established in 2007, AUMS is a leader in providing a full suite of underground mining contract services to the African Mining industry, supported by a safe and performance orientated culture. We believe in investing in the development of our people and back them with state of the art equipment and world’s best practice.
Due to the award of a mine development contract at Ahafo for the Subika Underground Mine and subject to Newmont’s Board final approval, AUMS is seeking expressions of interest for up-coming work in Ghana from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following role
Job Title: Charge Up
• Responsible for carrying out charging of development rounds, stripping rounds and longhole stopes in a safe and efficient manner as guided by immediate supervisor and trainer
• Ensures work area is safe for personnel and equipment to perform duties.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Have relevant blasting certificate of competency.
• Experience with a variety of explosives and initiating systems used in the underground.
• Understands how to handle and transport explosives in a safe manner.
How to Apply For the Job
If you have the required qualifications and experience, Certificate of competency issued by the Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana, and wish to express your interest, please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) and qualifications along with a covering letter confirming the role you wish to apply for to:-
Closing Date: 30 November, 2016