Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Job Title: Operations Technical Integrity Team Leader – Operator
Our client is seeking a Operations Technical Integrity Team Leader to work within their facilities located in West Africa.
- To ensure the Production Operations Department has established and effective Maintenance and Integrity Operating Standard and to provide Maintenance and Integrity support to Operations in the areas of:
- Technical Integrity & Maintenance Management of all assets in the Ghana offshore operating areas
- Maintenance strategies and optimization
- Asset Management, in particular related to the deployment and application of the (MAXIMO) Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Operations Readiness and Assurance (OR&A) support
- Management of Change.
- Coordinate the development and deployment of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) commensurate with the Group Asset Management system and its (MAXIMO) Materials & Inventory Management System.
- Act as the CMMS BU System Custodian and coordinate the roll-out and maintenance of the CMMS at the Business Units
- Assure the implementation of the BU’s CMMS (and M&IMS) requirements in Projects as part of the C&P scope prior to EPC.
- Develop and maintain the Ghana BU (Maintenance) Integrity Management System.
- Ensure KPI’s are developed for the Ghana BU (Maintenance) Integrity Management System and reported on monthly. Action plans to be developed for non-compliance areas.
- Assist in implementation and management of the Training & Competence Development & Assurance (CAS) system for Production & Maintenance Technician. Act as Sr. Assessor.
- Provide OR&A Project support (where applicable) in all phases of project developments from Definition to Concept Selection and subsequent Design & Construction by providing operational assessment and compliance reports w.r.t. maintainability and technical integrity management, including:
- Operations (maintenance & TI) assessments of development concepts and subsequent design proposals.
- Maintenance Philosophy, Strategies & Work Processes
- High-level and detailed estimation of Operating Costs
- Maintainability criteria for processes and equipment selection
- Sparing Philosophy
- Implementation and upload of the maintenance & materials MS , incl. creation & development of E-SPIRs and CMMS upload with its job-card repository
- Development of the required maintenance Standards & Procedures and Work-Practices
- Training & development of maintenance technicians
- Sr. Professional Proven experience in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations with a Maintenance and Minor Construction background.
- Familiar with (MAXIMO) Computerised Maintenance Management Systems and related Asset Management systems
- Management skills, commensurate with a track record of having worked at the level of Head of Department.
- Fluent in English.
- Conversant with the standard MS-Office PC Repository.
If you would like further details on this role please apply now!