An international oil trading and transportation company operating in Ghana is looking for a dynamic person to fill the following position in its Sales and Marketing department
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertakes research and market analysis for company’s business strategies
- Develops creative and innovative Sales and Marketing strategies
- Operationalizes, implements and monitors company’s annual Sales and Marketing strategies and plans
- Coordinates Sales, Marketing and Branding activities of the company
- Acquires new accounts
- Sells value-added services to company’s clients
- Leads all Public Relations (PR), promotional and advertising activities of the company
- Develops Marketing presentations, brochures and publications etc.
- Leads the coordination of all of the company’s activities on social media including continuous update of the company’s website
- Develops and maintains strong contact/relationship with the company’s clients/stakeholders
- Tracks customer concerns and find ways of addressing same to ensure highest levels of satisfaction
Required Skills or Experience
- A Master’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Marketing Communications, MBA (Marketing option) or a related discipline
- Professional certification in Marketing i.e. CIM, CIMA etc.
- Significant knowledge in Sales, Marketing, Advertising and emerging market trends
- Significant knowledge in Brand Management
- Strong Proposal Writing and Presentation skills
- Good IT skills incl. Social Marketing skills
- Knowledge of current trends in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of competitor analysis
- Strong knowledge in Customer Service Management
- Effective people-management skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their CVs and cover letter to: [email protected] by 14th Arpil, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.