Antal Ghana has worked very hard and built itself a strong reputation in the market as the most recommended Recruitment Company to international companies for recruiting the best caliber of employees to Start or Expand their operations.
As a comprehensive supplier in various Human Capital services, we operate across a range of sectors and skill functions at the mid to senior levels, Antal Ghana aims to provide high quality global Human Capital solutions locally to companies in Ghana and Africa at large with our diverse team of Top Recruitment Consultants.
We seek to assist international organizations looking to set up in Ghana, expand their operations in Ghana and local companies with the right Talents to hire, develop and retain for the achievement of their corporate and business strategies.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics Ensure legal compliance
- 4+ plus years proven working experience as HR manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field