Posted on :
9 Jan, 2017
9 Jan, 2017
The Youth Employment Agency has launched the “Youth in Green Ghana Module” under which hundreds of youth have been employed.
This module has been commissioned to undertake horticultural activities with the aim of beautifying and keeping the cities green rolled out with a pilot of 250 workers in Accra yesterday.
Solomon Nii Afutu Quartey, the greater Accra Regional Director of YEA revealed to the media that the project is basically meant to keep the city nice and neat because “if you travel to all around the World as we saw during a trip to China, horticulture plays a major role in the beautifying their cities”.
“Greening Ghana or Accra City will also attract tourists. Kwame Nkrumah interchange and other edifies in the city would have to be greened and we have come in time to do exactly that,” he said.
Job Title: Adminstrative Assistants
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Perform data entry and scan documents
• Manage calendar for Managing Director
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
• Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
• Maintain office supplies for department
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor degree or HND required
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
• Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
NB: only FEMALES are encouraged to apply for this job.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 03 February, 2017