Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of Ritzio international a multinational gaming operator.
Ritzio Entertainment Group operates in the entertainment and recreation industries in Ghana. Ritzio Entertainment Group operates various chains of gaming clubs and casinos, bars, night clubs, restaurants, sports betting outlets, and entertainment parks under Ritzio brand.
Ritzio has operations in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Romania, Peru, Bolivia, and Mexico. It operates approximately 1,000 gaming clubs, 40,000 slots, 7 casinos, and 2 entertainment centers. In Ghana Ritzio has about 21 slot houses currently running.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND ENOUGH EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD
QUALIFICATIONS RANGES FROM DEGREE WITH MASTERS AS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
AGE RANNGES FROM 35YEARS OR HIGHER
How to Apply