A wholly owned Ghanaian Savings and Loans company with a vision to become the Employer of Choice in the Industry by offering unparalleled value to its customers invites applications from experienced, highly motivated, passionate, proactive and resourceful persons.
Job Title: IT Manager (ITFBS2017)
Key Job Responsibilities:
Initiate, coordinate, and enforce information technology systems, policies, and procedures to achieve desired results including the following:
- Communicating expectations; plan, monitor, and appraise job results in the team.
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees while creating a safe and secure work environment to help personal and professional growth.
- Define and deliver supporting strategic plans for implementing information technology to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Improve on technological research by reviewing organizational goals and strategies.
- Coordinate resources to help complete projects within time.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree education in IT, preferably with well-rounded major such as computer science, information technology or management information systems.
- An MBA with a technology concentration is an added advantage.
- Six years of proven work experience as an IT manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems. Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Personal qualities and competencies:
- Superior skills in team leadership, employee development and interpersonal communication.
- Project management principles, procedures and best practices.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail effective Team player.
How to Apply
Send application with recent Curriculum vitae clearly marked with position and position code indicated on the header to:[email protected] not later than 30th April, 2017.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.