SuperTech Ltd has been successfully delivering information and communications technology (ICT) solutions to corporate and government clients, as well as small businesses, for over a decade. From our base in Ghana, we provide a comprehensive, end-to-end service, covering communications, information systems, applications development, data centers and systems solutions. We are committed to the economic and social growth of Ghana through the use of our superior ICT installations.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant-Business Development
To coordinate, organize and manage all administrative related tasks for the Business Development unit
- Provides administrative support to the Business Development and Sales team and other managers of the various departments within the business,
- Follows-up and pursues of key tasks related to services offered to customers.
- Runs critical errands targeted at the customers of the business
- Liaises with staff, Vendors and clients on administrative related issues
- Prepares Purchase orders, processes invoices for both local and overseas vendors
- Prepares business letters and correspondence
- Assists key managers in the preparation and dispatch of Quarterly invoices for Clients.
- Assists in organizing Tender & Bid requests for the business
- Manages an effective filing of office systems including Invoices, PO’s, Contracts, Bids and Tenders.
- Ensures adequate supply of stationery and office equipment.
- Manages the assigned vehicle for the Business development department and arranges for transportation for official duties
- Plans and assists with organizing of events related to Business Development and the Sales team.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Ability to relate to customers professionally
- Experience in dealing with cooperate and enterprise clients
- Familiar with the corporate work environment and policies
- Good IT & Internet skills and good knowledge in MS Office
- Good financial knowledge and skills
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up on work activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Good Inter-personal skills and ability to multi-task
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- Integrity – being truthful and reliable
- Confidentiality – ability to keep confidential information
How to Apply
All CVs should be sent to [email protected]
Please indicate the job title in the subject line.