Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigour, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
Our client is looking for result oriented and highly motivated individual to fill the position of
Job Title: Manager, Transport
- Coordinate and supervise all the transportation activities of the company
- Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage, and evaluate the operations of the transportation unit of the department.
- Direct the activities of staff in relation to transportation operations including dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles
- Plan, develop, and implement transportation health and safety, and security programs and activities
- Develop and communicate transportation policies and procedures
- Assigns duties and monitors activities of drivers and dispatch rider in order to achieve set targets.
- Identifies learning and development needs of drivers and recommends training and/or other interventions for them
- Maintain all company vehicles to ensure their roadworthiness.
- A Minimum of Technician Part 3 certificate or similar from a recognised institution / a combination of related training and considerable work experience may be considered an equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years fleet management work experience.
- Knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Defensive driving skills.
- Budgeting and Transport Management
- Ability to take decisions on transportation issues.
- Ability to plan and control transportation budget.
- Ability to develop transportation policies, systems and procedures.