Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigour, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
Our client is looking for result oriented and highly motivated individual to fill the position of
Job Title: Coordinator, Security
To Coordinate and supervise all the security activities leading to the safety and security of the Company.
- Ensure all security functions are carried out in an efficient and effective manner whilst providing maximum security support to staff and visitors across the various Companies within the Group.
- Managing and coordinating security operations whiles ensuring that security procedures are implemented and followed as per the Company’s Security Standard Operating Procedures;
- Coordinating all emergency/crisis management assets providing a timely and coherent response to incidents as they arise;
- Liaise with and report to the Head, Human Resource & Administration to ensure that all relevant security information is disseminated in a timely manner
- Develop a working relationship with personnel and a comprehensive working knowledge of clients and security system;
- Liaise and guide External Security team and personnel to conduct frequent security assessments and threat analysis as required.
- Liaise with the External Security Supervisor to ensure that procedures and policies are implemented with the highest degree of staff safety and security on the premises to an acceptable standard;
- Ensure maximum security and safety of all the Company’s transmission sites across the country;
- Offering leadership, management and tactical guidance to the External Security contracted staff;
- A minimum of Diploma or Certificate in Security Training.
- Good Judgmental skills
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent team player, capable of building effective relationships across functional units, collaborative style, creative and innovative with an engaging personality
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have high level integrity and discretion
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Security Service is required