Artisans Association of Ghana (AAG) is an association of construction-sector craftspeople. Started in January 2011, the Association has over 300 members serving in Sekondi Takoradi, Accra, Tema, Ashaiman and Ho.
Job Title: Job Matching Cordinator
The association manages an online job-matching platform that links experienced construction-sector artisans to jobs. The association is looking for a skilled and talented Job Matching Coordinator as a resident web-master and ICT Coordinator.
Job Location: Afariwa near Tema.
- Undertake outreach to lead construction firms to explore job opportunities for members of the association
- Coordinate with TVET certification bodies such as COTVET and NVTI for training and certification of members
- Develop partnerships with lead construction firms/estate developers for internship, job placement and on-the-job training opportunities.
- Secure advert slots with radio and TV stations to promote activities of the association
- Secure sponsorship from private sector to organize training for members of the association
- Market services of the association to facility maintenance firms, homeowners and estate developers\
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree/ HND or its equivalent.
- Strong relational and influencing skills
- Pleasant personality with an ability to interact with top business executives
- Residents around Tema, Afienya, Ashaiman preferred.
- A track record in sponsorship mobilization and fundraising; outreach and networking skills will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] ;[email protected]