Posted on :
8 Jun, 2016
8 Jun, 2016
ASA Savings and Loans Limited, incorporated on 19th of June 2009 with registration number CA-60,423 by the Registrar General Department under the Laws of Ghana, is a private company limited by shares with its head office in Accra. The company is also registered by Ghana Investment Promotional Center [GIPC] and licensed by Bank of Ghana [BoG] and commenced Savings & Loans operations from April 2013.
ASA Savings and Loans Limited took over from ASA Ghana, a Financial Non Governmental Organization operating as micro finance institution and replicating the successful microfinance model of ASA Bangladesh.
Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager
• To coordinate, supervise and control all banking operational activities.
• To develop detailed operational policies, procedures and to ensure compliance
• To strategically plan and budget for the bank to achieve profit and branch expansion
• To ensure efficient and effective management of service delivery to bank customers
• To identify and develop new strategies to improve the overall performance
• To develop operations management team and groom potential successes
• To ensure optional utilization of the bank resources and manage operational risk
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must have a degree qualification in business administration or related field; master’s will be an added advantage.
• Potential candidates must have at least 5yrs banking experience, 2 years of which must be at managerial position
• Proven ability to lead and build a successful team
• Must possess an excellent negotiation and influential skills
• Ability to build and maintain a strong and effective relationship with customers.
• Considerable knowledge on banking rules and regulations
• Must be willing to travel across the country to oversee operations
• Applicant must not be more than 40 years old
• Prospective candidate must be a Ghanaian
How To Apply For The Job
Apply to the Managing Director enclosing detailed cv with photograph. Application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 14 June, 2016