The company is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Compliance Officer. Currently ASA Savings and Loans ltd. is serving over 153,000 clients across six regions in Ghana.
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Develop and implement policy & regulatory procedures to ensure compliance with legal & regulatory framework
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual compliance monitoring reports
- Ensure corrective action implemented as required by management
- Administer training and provide updates information on regulatory & legal issues to employees.
- Review all documentation to ensure institutional compliance
- Verify compliance levels through compliance review and monitoring procedures
- Implementation of new legislation and regulation and determine the impact on existing processes and procedures
- Interface with regulatory authorities
- Advice management on all compliance issues
Required Skills or Experience
- The candidate must have at least first degree and CA/ACCA part two or LLB
- Good acumen for the compliance function and ability to demonstrate appreciable understanding of the framework and regulations
- Considerable knowledge of banking operations, products, practices & regulation
How to Apply
Apply to the Managing Director enclosing detailed CV and photograph. Application should be sent to: [email protected]
Closing date for all applications is Seven (7) days after date of first publication.