An auditor is a person or a firm appointed by a company to execute an audit. To act as an auditor, a person should be certified by the regulatory authority of accounting and auditing or possess certain specified qualifications. Generally, to act as an external auditor of the company, a person should have a certificate of practice from the regulatory authority.
We are looking to recruit a competent, dynamic, result-oriented and strategy focused person to lead in the transformation and development of the company to fill the position of
Job Title: Retail Branch Manager
- To monitor, evaluate and ensure that all processes at the company are consistently meeting both external and internal requirements.
- To ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System are established, implemented and maintained by managers, supervisors and process owners.
- To coordinate central checking within the Supply Chain and the delivery of stocktaking, manage relationships with external providers and deliver insightful results to top management.
- Have a level of understanding which enables you to answer any queries and questions from staff and external principals in relation to the Quality Management System.
- Be a champion of all Company S.O. Ps and quality related subjects
- Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed
- Lead by example and ensure that departments and individuals adhere to S.O. Ps relevant to their Jobs
- Work collaboratively with the quality and internal audit team to ensure there is successful implementation of changes to procedures. Ensure adherence to approved procedures and compliance results
- Conduct self-inspection/ internal quality audits, paying attention to the QMS and WHO GDP requirements.
- Liaise with FDA and principals for the conduct of external audits
- Organizing management review meetings on the QMS to evaluate the performance, suitability and effectiveness. This review means assessing opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the QMS.
- Ensure that Quality objectives are set by top management for measuring the performance of the QMS and these are regularly reviewed.
- Ensure that new members of staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their roles and responsibilities. Coordinate with the HR and superintendent pharmacist to provide refresher courses and or training as necessary.
- Inspect issues of stocks for transfer between branches or locations
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department in required timeline
- Research and assess how risk management processes are working and record results
- Anticipate emerging issues through research and interviews and discuss with management on how best to deal with them
- Prepare reports to highlight issues and problems and distribute the reports to your line manager or superiors
- Set and maintain system for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval and retention of records
- Assess how well the business is complying to rules, regulations and procedures and informing management whether any issues need addressing
- Develop an audit plan of work with your line manager that will cover all essential organizational processes to provide the required assurance to top management
- Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the general audit plans are being followed.
Skills & Competency Requirements
- 1 year of internal and external audit experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, MS Excel and related programs
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams.
Educational and Professional Qualification
- A degree in Accounting or a Professional accounting qualification.
How to Apply
Send your CV to e[email protected]
Closing Date: 10 October, 2016