Posted on :
26 Sep, 2016
26 Sep, 2016
An auditor is a person or a firm appointed by a company to execute an audit. To act as an auditor, a person should be certified by the regulatory authority of accounting and auditing or possess certain specified qualifications. Generally, to act as an external auditor of the company, a person should have a certificate of practice from the regulatory authority
A non-banking financial institution is seeking versatile, proactive and results-oriented persons for the position below
Job Title: Audit Manager.
• Manage Internal Audit Services in developing and executing the Bank’s audit plan, and take a lead role in the day-to-day execution of internal audits
• Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
• Provide value-added advice and support to business partners on the creation or modification of policies, procedures, processes, products or services to ensure an appropriate level of internal control and compliance is maintained.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or the equivalent of education, training and work experience
• Relevant professional certificates (i.e ACCA, CIMA, ICAG) will be an advantage
• Computer literacy skills, including computer auditing
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons who meet the requirements may submit their applications and recent CVs with full contact details and names and addresses of 3 referees to:
The HR Manager
P.O.Box AN 18659
(Please indicate position applied for at the top left of the envelope or in the subject line of the email)
Closing Date: 30 September, 2016