Posted on :
9 Aug, 2016
9 Aug, 2016
Aurea Software is a rapidly growing enterprise software company that acquires, manages, and builds mission critical software that thousands of global and mid-market companies use to run their businesses and create transformative customer experiences. We pride ourselves on deeper and more intimate relationships with our customers, and a fanatical commitment to 100% customer success.
Job Title: Technical Success Principal
Aurea Success Principals are software engineers who couple their deep engineering acumen with the ability to interact directly with our customers. They are deeply technical, but they have the unique ability to couple that with exceptional communication skills. They are smart, driven, curious, and empathetic, going out of their way to help customers and not resting until a problem is solved. They are given the cases Success Associates cannot solve, and relish the challenge that that presents.
What You Do – Job Responsibilities
● Take responsibility for the roughly 20% of customer problems that our Success Associates cannot solve, and work with the Associate in communicating with the customer
● Document solutions to customer problems in our KnowledgeBase so that the rest of the success team – and customers – can benefit from them
● For exceptionally difficult issues or those that appear to involve a product defect, quickly identify that problem so that it can be escalated to a Support Principal (L3) or Engineering (L4)
● Develop and help implement ideas to improve the problem-solving effectiveness and productivity of the entire Success team
Desired Skills and Experience
What You Need – Key Skills & Experience
● An absolute passion for interacting with and helping people
● Strong software engineering skills with the ability to read code to diagnose issues
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – including native, accent-less fluency in
one or more key Aurea customer languages (English, French, or German)
● Salesforce experience highly desirable
● Very high emotional intelligence, including the ability to navigate difficult situations with customers in a positive and empathetic manner.
● No prior customer service experience required – but a plus
Aurea Software employs a global, virtual workforce – enabling us to hire the best talent wherever they may be located, and affording our team members the ability to work from home and avoid the drudgery of lengthy commutes. Team members are expected to provide their own hardware (laptop).
All interested candidates must successfully complete our capability assessment tests, interviews, and a background check. We target the top 1% of talent globally. Is this you?