Posted on :
17 Oct, 2016
17 Oct, 2016
Aviation is the practical aspect or art of aeronautics, being the design, development, production, operation and use of aircraft, especially heavier than air aircraft. The word aviation was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1863,from the verb avier (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word avis (“bird”) and the suffix -ation.
A reputable travel and tour agency with branches across the globe is seeking to engage applicants for the roles of
Job Title: Corporate Ticketing and Reservation Executive
• The successful applicant would make airline reservations & ticketing, give expert advice, delight clients and retain their business through innovative ways.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma or Degree from a recognised institution
• 3 to 5 years ticketing and reservation experience with an IATA agency
• Excellent usage of Amadeus/Galileo software
• IATA certificate
• Knowledge of corporate travels, issuing e-tickets, re-issue, refunds, exchange, re-validation, upgrade.
• Good typing speed
• Warm & pleasant disposition
• Must be able to keep confidential information
• Must be willing to go the extra mile
• Must be a team player, accommodating, tolerant and teachable
Salary Range: Gross – GHC1500 – GHC2500 per month (Depending on experience and qualification)
How to Apply For the Job
Applicants must send their CVs with certificate and passport size picture by email on:
Subject of the Mail: Application for employment as Marketing Executive
Closing Date: 17 October, 2016