Baker Hughes International (BHI) is currently seeking an experienced Field Specialist for the IPS product line in the Sub Sahara Africa. This position is responsible for working with the customer on IPS needs, in accordance with Baker Hughes policies. Additional responsibilities include working with the rig crews and communicating with the customer and monitoring electrical equipment, under limited supervision. This position is a critical foundation for BHI contracts
- Under general supervision performs installation of IPS and associated equipment in offshore and on shore oil and water wells
- May be required to work unsupervised
- Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing down hole IPS equipment, and related Variable in order to maximize well productivity and IPS run life
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Two year Technical Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of oil field experience.
- Strong IPS background.
- Minimum of 3 years deep-water experience
- Industry experience and product line training required
- Good Functional/Technical Focus
- Customer Oriented and focused
- Able to communicate with customers
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Able to travel 50% of the time to customer sites
- Experience with Chemical Injection Valves and PT gauges essential.
- Experience with Intelligent Production Systems (IPS)
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Deep-Water Experience
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here