Posted on :
16 Sep, 2013
16 Sep, 2013
We are seeking to recruit an experienced professional with the determination to deliver exceptional results in our Service Excellence Department for the mentioned role.
The jobholer will lead the bank’s customer service team to develop and implement service initiatives. H/She will need to ensure that customer service strategy is implemented and performed. The role requires high focus on business and operational performance and a strong understanding of customer service models and quality standards
The Customer Service Manager will also be required to deliver a world-class service across the business.
• Lead in the design and implementation of customer service improvement initiatives across the business to drive standardized world class service delivery
• Champion the drive to embed service standards across the business to enhance service quality.
• Lead in service recovery by ensuring the functioning of a robust resolution process in line with our customer commitment as well as business guidelines
• Drive all service measurements and lead in the implementation of identified service gaps within agreed time frame
• Manage and drive all idenfied change / process improvement initiatives relating to customer service
• Provide technical support into all customer insight building process and work with business units to implement research outcomes
• Embed the principles and outcomes of Treating Customers Fairly across the business to create an enhanced service standards awareness
• Identify systems and processes, which create barriers to serving customers, and propose actions to improve/eliminate these to enhance Service delivery for customers
• Understand and manage risk and risk events (incidents) encountered within role thereby contributing to the adherence of Group Risk and Control Framework
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential (knowledge, experience and skills)
• Customer Service Practitioner with proven record of success
• Proven leadership capabilities in a target orientated service environment alongside strong influencing skills. At least 5 years leadership experience in Customer Service role.
• Contact Centre management experience
• Good understanding of propositions, products and local market dynamics
• Awareness of regulatory requirements related to brands, trademarks, general communication etc.
• Experience of delivery customer communications or campaigns in the financial services industry
• Wider understanding of world-class in other industries
• A university degree or its equivalent in a related discpline. A second degree will be an added advantage
• Customer Service certification with a recognized body
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to:-
The Head Office
Barclays Bank Gh. Ltd
Accra High Street, Accra
Or Visit the website below