Posted on :
24 Nov, 2016
24 Nov, 2016
BASICS International, has been in existence for 15 years, provided much need social services to woman and children in Ghana. Our mission to ensure young girls stay in school, a boarding house has been developed to help them stay focused, and have an environment that promotes good value, moral and conducive learning environment.
Job Title: Assistant Programme Coordinator
The below noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
To assist the Programme Manager in the daily tasks which involves the following but not limited to:
• Provide support to staff/interns and international volunteers ( teaching and communication skills in regards to working with children, and teaching/mentoring methods.
• Ensure efficiency in daily operations
• Ensuring that the spirit and mission of the organization is upheld at all times.
• Creative in thinking, producing and leading.
• To make any suggestions for improvement of programmes, and/or structure
• To add instrumental concepts that will enhance organization.
• Fills in as Facilitator when and where needed.
• Ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of building is at high standards at all time.
General Administrative Duties
• Record keeping utilizing excel, word and Google Drive.
• Writing reports
• Writing proposal for fundraising.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be able to read and write ENGLISH fluently.
• Must be good in public speaking, giving presentations
• Must be computer literate ( Microsoft Word, Excel) ( will be tested)
• Must be able to multi task, take instructions, orders, and criticism
• Able to work long hours with endurance.
• Be creative ( in thinking and in actions)
• Assertive, and show signs of leadership
• Have a great memory
• have past experience; working in a similar work environment
How To Apply For The Job
• Send a DYNAMIC introduction letter ; tell us about your education, work experience, life experience, extra skills, hobbies, strengths, weaknesses, WHY we should hire you?
• Place the introduction letter ONLY in BODY of email ( as well as attachment)
• Attach the following to the email; CV, Photo and the introduction letter.
• PLEASE mark the SUBJECT of the EMAIL: PC/ YOUR NAME
Send to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 28 November, 2016