Posted on :
25 Aug, 2016
25 Aug, 2016
BEIGE Capital Savings and Loans Ltd (BCSL) is licensed by The Bank of Ghana and is the leading Savings and Loans company in Ghana.
Since inception in 2008 we have developed structures and strong pillars which have ensured the consistent growth of our business, thus placing us among the top tier brands within our category of financial institutions in Ghana.
Our passion to build a strong, profitable and respectable brand in Ghana drove us to rapidly expand our branch network, from one (1) in 2008 and within six years of operation, to over sixty (60) branches within five (5) out of the ten (10) regions of Ghana. During this period, the initial start up equity of GH₵1m (USD 0.5m) has also been increased to over GH₵120m (USD 30m) as at December 2014. BEIGE Capital currently has a total asset base in excess of GH₵813m (USD 203m) and has posted an average Return on Equity of 17.5% since 2010.
We employ about 700 staff and have a clientele base in excess of 280,000. Through our highly professional business practices we have become business partners to many high-level corporate institutions in Ghana, a reference point for business excellence and a role model in the financial services industry.
BEIGE Capital Savings and Loans (BCSL) currently seeks the services of an expert in Management Information Systems to oversee and provide leadership in its business intelligence, by creatively harnessing Finance and Information systems to provide quality data for strategic decision making.
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
The Chief Information Officer role includes the following
• Identifying and driving initiatives to provide an end-to-end automation of a business intelligence reporting model
• Managing effective controls and governance to mitigate risks in the business intelligence reporting model
• Implementing a robust and effective process that will enable Financial Reporting to become an oversight function, as opposed to an operations function
• Ensuring the delivery of accurate reports and accounts to key stakeholders
• Maintaining an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners, including that of the technology service
To qualify for the role, you must:
• Have a working knowledge in Finance
• With a good appreciation for financial reporting
• Be an expert in Business Analytics software & solutions
• SAS or related professionals are encouraged to apply
Have experience in:
• Data Mining
• Optimization & Simulation
• Statistical Analysis etc
Qualification Required & Experience
• A master’s degree in Computer science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related
• Candidates with other relevant MIS professional certification would have an added advantage
• Have worked in an analytics environment for a minimum of 10 years and have advised on Business Intelligence at senior management level for not less than 5 years
The prospective candidate must:
• Be able to work within tight deadlines
• Have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
• Have an excellent team leadership skills in multi-location environment
• Be able to drive goals and results through leadership, people, communication and influence
• Be comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
• Be a multi-tasker, one who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
• Have a balanced commercial mindset with operational capacity and capability
• Be willing to make decisions, while ensuring buy-in from stakeholders
• Have the ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified candidates should kindly submit their curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Closing Date: 31 August, 2016