Posted on :
16 Mar, 2011
BIP Security Ltd are a nationwide service provider. All our operatives have a strong surveillance background based on years of experience within the Armed Forces & Police providing a professional and accurate service. BIP Security Limited recruits Security System Engineer
BIP SECURITY LTD
CCTV AND ACCESS ENGINEER
(Ref: BIP Sec 0072)
Location: Kumasi (Nationwide)
Salary: Negotiable (permanent) + Overtime, Benefits Vehicle
A very well established and professional Security Company is currently looking for an experienced Security Engineer Installer to join the team.
The role will involve the installation and Servicing of high end CCTV and Access Control Security Systems for prestigious commercial clientele.
The company is looking for an experienced engineer who can happily manage himself; they will provide as much support as needed.
Applicants must have previous experience with PC based Access and CCTV systems
For the right individual is the opportunity to pretty much work for yourself, as part of an organised and caring business.
• Ensure management of various security systems installation works across Kumasi.
• Manage a team of service Engineers (CCTV, Intruder and access control systems)
• Ensure repairs and installation of CCTV, intruder and access control systems are to a high standard
• Meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site
• Work to strict client deadlines on specific projects
• Ensure compliance with health & safety regulations
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Previous management experience in the security systems industry – ideally CCTV/Access control
• Experience of CCTV/Access Control and Intruder systems with an experience of installation, servicing and repair
• Experience of producing reports
• Experience of working closely with clients and customers
• Self motivated and able to work to deadlines
• Full GHANA driving license
How to apply
Please forward a copy of your cv to [email protected] or telephoning Alex Nkansah 0266 59 4131
Short listed applicants only will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer.