Posted on :
8 Nov, 2016
8 Nov, 2016
Blue is a specialist provider of materials processing equipment for the quarrying and waste recycling industries in England, Scotland and Wales.
At Blue we offer total solutions, providing complete solutions from single equipment specification and supply, to the bespoke design and installation of complete integrated processing systems. With an extensive but focused portfolio of world leading OEM brands in the materials processing sector, Blue is able to combine the very best in proven equipment with the latest innovative technologies to give you a winning and competitive edge to your business.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
The Internal Auditor shall be required to perform the following functions:
• Undertake a critical review of accounting and administrative procedures and ensure the observance of all procedures designed to prevent and detect errors and fraud.
• Check to ensure accuracy/completeness of financial accounts and maintenance of stores/library items, and make the necessary recommendations.
• Examine management control systems with regards to the safeguarding of Company’s assets.
• Ensure that financial transactions are properly accounted for in line with Company’s regulations.
• Review GCMC’s operations to determine proper and adequate fulfillment of its statutory duties.
To train and evaluate staff performance
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree /HND with professional certificate (ICA, ACCA etc)
How To Apply For The Job
Closing Date: 07 December, 2016