Cape 3 Services Ltd a reputable Oil and Gas service company is seeking to recruit qualified, competent and result oriented personnel to help promote and coordinate the operations of the company in a manner that will optimize its market share and earnings, improve efficiency and performance, and help achieve its missions and goals.
- Corporate Financial Accounting
- Oversee the over-all external audit work process and review the Fi-nancial Statements ;
- Review Management Reports including Financial Projections and Corporate Budget and submit to Management for approval.
- Create, implement and monitor internal control for accuracy and efficiency.
Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the de-partment’s goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related to borrowing needs, and avail-able funds for investment ;
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operation-al and capital investment requirements ;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget ;
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances ;
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direc-tion ;
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential oper-ational improvement
Required Skills or Experience
- Required experience as a finance manager is 7years minimum
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Finance. MBA in Accounting/Finance/ Banking will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed curriculum vitae by e-mail to [email protected] making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as a word attachment. Or deliver personally to Cape3 Services Limited, oil and Gas Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.