Posted on :
24 Oct, 2016
24 Oct, 2016
Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by Petroleum Commission as an Upstream Service Provider.
Cape 3 Services Limited has built strong and reliable support services to all reputable sectors in Ghana and West Africa. We have our presence in La Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Kenya, Mozambique and Congo.
We provide services in Human Resource, Immigration, Procurement, Vehicle Leasing (Light & Heavy Duty), Logistics Base Construction & Operations, Shipping / Freight Forwarding and Oil & Gas Newsletters.
We are committed to QHSE requirements at every level of our company’s service delivery and train our personnel in harmony with local and international standards.
Job Title: HSSE and Quality (Fabrication Inspections)
• The HSSE Manager will be responsible for advising Management on HSSE strategies, initiation and implementation of all HSSE policies, practices and operations within the company.
• As QHSSE Coordinator, your responsibilities will include the development of a local HSE strategy, conducting reviews and audits to ensure compliance with policies and legislation; development of the annual HSE plan and training of staff.
• You will also be involved in the development, implementation and monitoring of security plans.
• Your duties also include the compilation of QHSSE Key Performance Indicators, routine project quality activities and maintaining the contents of the Quality Management Systems, among others.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have minimum of a first degree in core science, (preferably Chemistry or Physics) or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
• A professional qualification in Health and Safety, such as NEBOSH, OSHA or equivalent will be an added advantage
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years functional experience in a similar work environment of which two years must be at the Supervisory level and two years at management level
• Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of safety management system and documentation control
• Must be team oriented with good people management skills
• Must be a good communicator with fluency in both written and oral English
• Must be computer literate
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed curriculum vitae by e-mail to:-
email@example.com making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as a word attachment.
Closing Date: 20 November, 2016