Posted on :
19 Apr, 2017
19 Apr, 2017
NiBS is a boutique institute established to provide cutting edge postgraduate education and executive training. As Africa’s Premier Doctoral School, our spectrum of clientele includes business leaders and professionals who desire to pursue further knowledge at the doctoral, masters and professional levels. We achieve our mission by preparing executives to focus on compelling organisational challengers, sesk answers to insightful questions, create new knowledge and practices and new business ventures through research.
Job Title: IT and Digital Officer
To design and manage the digital communications for the school and its programs. The ideal candidate would have a passion for social media and be up to date with emerging trends and platforms. The post will report to the Marketing Manager.
• To implement, monitor and develop a wide range of digital marketing and communication initiatives (including website, social media marketing, e-marketing) as agreed with the Marketing Manager
• To create engaging digital content, including images and video that’s high-impact and creates buzz
• To provide digital support to any programs and use social media channels to publicize programs
• To ensure the appropriate permissions are obtained for use of video and images and to keep an up to date bank of assets
• To create and send out monthly e-newsletters
• Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and continue to increase followers across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager in maintaining program database
• Measure web traffic, engagement and monitor SEO
• To report, update on and evaluate digital activities
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and selection criteria
• High level IT skills in web, databases, spreadsheets, word processing and graphic design
• At least two years of demonstrable experience of in IT function, managing social media channels on behalf of an organization
• Excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to tailor content and messages to different target markets; and experience of proof-reading
• Keen attention to detail with a commitment to achieving excellent standards
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attributes of diplomacy, confidentiality, trust and respect for colleagues and partners.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to: [email protected] and further information in support of your application
•The reasons why you are applying for this post
• The personal qualities and experience that you feel are relevant to your suitability for the post
• Key responsibilities and achievements in your present or most recent job which are relevant to this application.
Closing Date: 17 May, 2017