Posted on :
8 Jun, 2016
8 Jun, 2016
Founded in 1998, the Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit research and advocacy institute. We are dedicated to promoting democracy, good governance and economic openness throughout Ghana and the African continent.
Our research is available to and used by governmental and non-governmental agencies, Africa regional bodies, development partners and the general public.
Job Title: Programmes Coordinator/Elections Desk Officers
• Coordinate and implement election project activities and related programmes of the Centre.
• Provide support work on advocacy, civic education, pre- election observation and Election Day activities
• Provide support to CDD Ghana’s election 2016 team
• Undertake other relevant duties under the general direction of the Executive Director and Head of Programmes
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of first degree in Social Science, Political Science or a related field.
• At least 1 year working experience in a political science related field
• Knowledge of, and experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection method including survey design and data analysis
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities within set deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of an international team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to prepare clear and coherent reports
• Ability to do media interviews
• Excellent skills in the following software – MS Office, SPSS or any other statistical package
• Candidate should be available for local and international travels
• Must have demonstrable interest in democracy and development in Africa in general and Ghana in particular
How To Apply For The Job
Applications, current CVs with references and other supporting documents should be clearly labelled showing the position under consideration and sent to
The Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box LG 404
Fax; 233 302 763028 or
Closing Date: 13 June, 2016
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. CDD-Ghana is an equal opportunities employer.