Posted on :
8 Jun, 2016
8 Jun, 2016
Founded in 1998, the Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit research and advocacy institute. We are dedicated to promoting democracy, good governance and economic openness throughout Ghana and the African continent.
Our research is available to and used by governmental and non-governmental agencies, Africa regional bodies, development partners and the general public.
Job Title: Assistant Accounts Officer
• Data capturing
• Cheque writing
• Payment of SSNIT and PAYE
• Payment of consultants and other media payments.
• Coding of expenditure items
• Banking cheques and other relating duties
Qualification Required & Experience
• A First degree in Accounting or related discipline
• Minimum of one year working experience in the accounting field
• Knowledge of ACPAC software is an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have good writing and communication skills
• Must be flexible and willing to work on wide range of tasks
• Must have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to multitask and work within set deadlines
How To Apply For The Job
Applications, current CVs with references and other supporting documents should be clearly labelled showing the position under consideration and sent to
The Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box LG 404
Fax; 233 302 763028 or
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 13 June, 2016
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. CDD-Ghana is an equal opportunities employer.