The Transport Officer is the head of the Transport Unit and reports to the Director (Administration) of the University.
Job Title: Chief Transport Officer
- Draws up plans for routine maintenance of vehicles and recommends for procurement of essential spare parts and vehicle accessories
- Schedules vehicles and drivers for official assignments
- Plans for renewal of documents of all University vehicles
- Sources for additional transport for field trips and clinicals where necessary
- Analyzes log books and fuel utilization of vehicles and produce relevant reports for management decision
- Assists in the formulation of transport policy
Required Skills or Experience
- Relevant diploma or degree in transport management or driving management science
- Membership of relevant Associations will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 15 years’ post qualification experience in similar position in a reputable public/private institution
How to Apply
- Interested persons with the requisite qualification(s) and related work experience should submit completed application forms
- Application forms (can be obtained either by downloading from www.central.edu.gh or from the Office of the Director, Human Resource Directorate, Miotso Campus or Call 0303 951478/ 0303 935687 or 0289 546164 for further enquires)
- Application letter
- A 2-page statement indicating how one intend to use the period in office to address relevant issues pertaining to the function:
THE DIRECTOR (HRM) CENTRAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE P. O. BOX 2305 TEMA Interested persons can submit soft copies of their CV and other relevant documents to [email protected] Deadline:
- Completed Application Forms should be submitted to the Director, Human Resource Directorate, Central University College, Miotso, by 21st. June 2016.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.