Reports To: IT Security & Infrastructure Lead
Function: Information Technology
Responsible for LAN, WAN and Active directory security services. Collaboration with IT Network Specialist and Systems & Messaging Specialist to implement cutting-edge infrastructure technology
Overall responsible for the management of the IT Security Infrastructure:
- Planning and control of the system security of infrastructure components on day-to-day basis
- Testing and Deployment of new security solutions
- Support Network and Messaging Systems specialist on day-to-day basis
Key Activities/Decision Areas:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational support for all security systems on corporate LAN and WAN, and DMZ as well as Active directory in accordance with established IT Operational Framework.
- Responsible for managing all changes to the corporate systems Security infrastructure and ensuring that all changes go through the change process.
- Provides 2nd & 3rd Level quality support service to users by addressing problems or issues involving IT systems security infrastructure through the Help Desk function.
- Work with other 3rd party service providers, Regional and Cooperate security teams in resolving and review all security threats.
- Administer all firewalls and security device including Cisco ASA, IPS SEP, vulnerability scanners, etc, ensuring latest patches, updates and service packs are installed.
- Work with the security systems supervisor from the Mine security team on Improx access control, CCTV, Alarms systems etc.
- Responsible for managing web, spam and email filters
- Monitor all systems to proactively identify and block security breaches.
- Create, configure and maintain site to site VPN, remote access VPN, IKE and IPSec tunnel, PKI for authentication.
- Create route, domain based VPN and security rules to perform protocol filtering.
- Responsible for team and user education on security procedures and updates, following on specific feedback and initiating corrective action to ensure that defined goals are met.
- Perform periodic IT security compliance Audit. Communicate findings and corrective action in a report to Head of IT; recommend security upgrades and improvements.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential role related knowledge, technical skills, qualifications and experience:
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology , Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering or Related Areas
- Professional Certification in CCNP Security , CCSP, CEH, MCP etc. will be an added advantage
- Between 4 – 5 years of Security experience in an Enterprise Network, Telecommunication or ISP
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and Windows Server Environment; DNS,AD, DHCP etc
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Unified communication systems
- Be able to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong leadership, motivational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Strong customer orientation and relationship management
- Be able to interact with users, peers, and management.
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude.
- Results oriented and meets deadlines
- Good work ethics and good personal behaviour
- Good communication skills
- Age not more than 30 years
How To Apply
Applicants with the requisite qualifications should please apply to the address below to:
The Human Resource Manager
Chirano Gold Mines Limited
P. O. Box 57
Applicants are to indicate the position in the subject area when applying online
Offer valid till: 09 May, 2013