Posted on :
14 Jun, 2016
14 Jun, 2016
A reputable bank is looking for suitable individuals to occupy the position of
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer.
• To acquire, manage and sustain a portfolio of Clients.
• Develop long term relationships, founded on efficient and reliable delivery of services and support for their businesses. • This responsibility covers both new and existing clients and must be discharged in a professional manner to achieve excellent client satisfaction.
• The overall target of a client relationship officer is to achieve a growing and quality loan and deposit portfolios and income-generating transactions from those portfolios.
• Sales and Client Service according to business plan
• Client Account Management
• Credit Analysis and report writing
• Credit Portfolio Quality Management
• Reporting and Presentations
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree or Higher National Diploma.
• Excellent selling skills
• Minimum of one year working experience in a similar position.
• Experience in sales and relationship management. .
• Good Understanding of financial statements.
• Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft applications.
• Good communication ( verbal and written)skills
• Strong analytical, technical and problem solving aptitude.
• Professional, ethical and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation abilities.
• Committed, responsible and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to carry out work on an independent basis as well as in working groups and teams.
• Good planning and organizing skills.
Location: Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa and Kasoa
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit a detailed CV together with a cover letter by Friday, June 24, 2016. All applications should be sent to:
(The “subject” of the mail Must read “Client Relationship Officer”).
Closing Date: 24 June, 2016