Posted on :
28 Sep, 2016
28 Sep, 2016
A cocoa buying company with its head office located in Kumasi invites applications from suitable qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned position.
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
General Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance officer will be required to:
• Develop, direct, plan, organise and coordinate all financial and accounting processes, procedures, policies and activities of the company.
• Advise management on all financial transactions and problems of the company to ensure that transactions entered into are in the best interest of the company.
• Assist management in the formulation of financial policies.
• Ensure preparation of the company’s periodic budget for management.
• To institute the necessary internal control measures.
• To verify and authorise core payment by the company
• Properly maintain the relevant documents and accounts to highlight current positions in respect of income and expenditure and other financial transactions of the company.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting, finance or related field.
Professional membership in a national or international association will be an added advantage.
Competence/Personal attributes & Skills
• Have a minimum of five (5) years progressive experience in Financial Management three (3) years of which should be in an executive leadership capacity.
• In-depth knowledge in cocoa financial management is an added advantage,
• Possess financial reporting capabilities and understanding of budget and cash flow management
• Have working of SOPs and regulations relevant for both local and international banking.
• Demonstrate human capital management abilities, IT infrastructure and financial planning knowledge.
• Possess good working knowledge of international financial reporting standards.
How to Apply for The Job
Interested persons should send Full CV, cover letter with copies of certificates to:
P.O.Box AD 655
Or email us:
Closing Date: 11 October, 2016