Consul Ghana Limited a serious Company and brusque competitor, we rate very high on the business scale.We have numerous rewards and appreciations, journalist articles and awards from Ministry of Tourism of Ghana to testify to that.
The Company has to its credit the third Ashanti Business Excellence Award (2006).Consul Ghana Limited is a name firmly associated with all Consul Games which are located in various parts of the country.
Its entertainment expansion program has made it possible to own 19 different splendid arcades in locations such as Tema (Ocean Bar and Vienna City Hotel), Vienna City Accra and Kumasi and Takoradi (Ocean Bar).
Job Title: Supervisor
- The supervisory role is to assist in the general management of the branch and reports directly to the location manager.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding general service.
- Control inventories for the location and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Keep stock inventory of all company’s property.
- Assist location managers in all related duties.
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Ability to lead and manage
- Ability to create an excellent customer relation and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to set standard
- Excellent Leadership skills
How to Apply
Applicants should attach a passport size picture to their CV’s and send through [email protected]. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.