A rapidly growing Financial Institution searching for an experienced credit analyst
Job Title: Credit Analyst
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for the Credit Appraisal, Loan Documentation, Loan Disbursement, Post Disbursement Monitoring and Credit Administration for an assigned portfolio, ensuring achievement of excellent Repayment and Portfolio at Risk Levels.
- Assist in the appraisal of loan application and credit risk review of all loans ensuring that the required forms associated with the loan appraisal (loan application, reference forms, loan analysis checklist, etc including all credit analysis and loan request summaries), have been attached to each loan application then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them and preparing and submitting appropriate reports about these.
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with credit reference agencies for information on clients
- Conferring with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints
- Ensuring the perfection of collateral and submitting related forms to internal and external agencies
The right candidate needs at least a bachelor’s degree in a field, such as finance, accounting, or business with 2 years Experience as a credit analyst or 4 years experience as a credit or loan officer with credit decision making responsibilities.
The Benefits are commensurate with the expectation of the role.