Temple data Ghana is the leading cloud provider, providing virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers in West Africa. Temple data runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduate in mechanical engineering, looking to branch into ICT, to join our training program and gain exposure to all areas of the organization, including engineering, data center, quality control, and procurement.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide drafting support to staff engineers the design/production for new and current capability units.
- Develops, plans and models alternate processing methods to test feasibility of new applications of system components, and recommends implementation of improved procedures, process improvements and/or set-up reduction techniques.
- Prepares charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
- Devises, fabricates, and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies for products such as industrial equipment and machinery, power equipment, servo systems, machine tools, and measuring instrument.
- Sets up and conducts tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate design proposals for improving equipment performance or other factors, or to obtain data for development, standardization, and quality control
- Analyzes indicated and calculated test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modifies or adjusts equipment to meet specifications
- Records test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test method.
Required Skills or Experience