Posted on :
15 Jun, 2016
15 Jun, 2016
Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 54,600 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 7,200 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.65 billion on sales of $19.2 billion in 2014.
Job Title: Sales Engineering Graduate
Sale Engineering graduate will help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast the solutions that are available for buying (the pre-sales role); to troubleshoot problems with their implementations — that is, to help ensure that the solutions work successfully once the buying decision has been made (the post-sales role) and to maximize sales.
· Builds upon and maintains existing relationships by supporting the account team in selling the organization’s products and services to an assigned set of customers or a geographic region.
· Assists in organization of customer visits and negotiations
· Applies basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks.
· Assist in developing technical specifications, implementing designs, and to deliver high performance, low-cost equipment or system results integrated with customers’ products.
· Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Primary Location: Ghana-Greater Accra-Accra-Ghana, Accra, Cummins Distributor
Job Type: Internship
Recruitment Job Type: Student – Internship
Job Posting Jun 14, 2016, 7:54:31 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing