Provides customer service support to the organisation by obtaining, analysing and tracking queries, concerns and suggestions, and following-up with relevant units to ensure corrective action is taken.
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Programme, the Customer Care and Call Centre Assistant will be responsible for the following duties;
- Receive, log and track concerns/issues about WFP programmes and operations into a feedback system.
- Provide immediate advice on concerns/issues in line with WFP standards and policies.
- Refer enquiries to the appropriate units, follow-up to ensure remedial action is taken in a timely manner and relay feed back to the enquirer.
- Ensure follow up and timely closure of all logged items.
- Coordinate and expedite office wide responses to sensitive telephone and written enquiries.
- Prepare regular weekly summaries and analytical reports on the type of queries and actions taken in order to enhance M&E practices, improve programme implementation and inform senior management of potential issues which inform strategic decision making.
- Participate in roll-out of Beneficiary Feedback Mechanism with dissemination of public information material.
- Provide information on WFP programmes and operations.
- Perform other relared duties as required
- Minimum of secondary school education but preferably higher national diploma/university degree in marketing, public relations, oommunications, administration or related field
- At least two 2 years of progressively responsible experience in customer service, call centre operations,, marketing, public relations, administration or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills are essential.
Fluency in oral and written English is a must. The applicant should also be fluent in oral Twi, Hausa and any three of these languages: Dagbani, Sisali, Dagaari and Frafra
Applicants should submit their applications with 3 references including Curriculum Vitae in sealed envelopes marked “Customer Care and Call Centre Assistant” and sent to the address below or hand-delivered to WFP Office, located after the Fire Service traffic light towards Flair Catering or Kumodzi Hospital:
The Human Resource Unit
UN World Food Programme
No.7, 7th Rangoon Close, Cantonments
P. O. Box 1423
- ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.
- QUALIFIED FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY