Posted on :
3 Feb, 2017
3 Feb, 2017
DAC Aviation was founded on an unwavering determination to make a difference. In the early 1990’s Emmanuel Anassis, DAC Aviation’s chairman and founder, identified an opportunity in the African humanitarian air transportation market. Working as a humanitarian pilot in east Africa he noticed that international humanitarian aid organizations were lacking access to a stable, reliable and safe air service provider.
DAC International Airlines Limited is establishing itself in Accra as an air charter services operator also providing related aviation support systems. We intend to deploy a growing fleet of aircrafts starting with the Bombardier Dash 8 series classics and the Q400.
We have the following employment opportunities that we would like to fill with qualified men or women aviation professionals, managers and technicians, who wish to be part of our team.
Job Title: Program Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Advanced education in Administration, Business, Management, Logistics, Program Management or related field
• At least 4 to 5 years experience in operations and office management
• Experience in the aviation industry is a strong asset
• Knowledge of and working experience in the region
• Experience in working in a high risk security environment and proactive in recognising possible security breach and resolving issues beforehand
• Flexible and the ability to adapt
• Commitment to increase the capacity of national staff
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and other office applications as well as ERP systems
• Fluency in written and spoken English and french. A working knowledge of Swahili is a strong asset
• Extraordinary organisational skills, attention to detail and quality control
• Ability to work independently, adapt at problem resolution and supervision of support staff
How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications enclosing a CV, an application letter, copies of academic testimonials, names of three references and a daytime telephone contact to the address below. Please ensure that you put the name of the position you are applying for on the envelope.
The application should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
DAC International Airlines Limited
P.O. Box CT 920
Cantonments, Accra, Ghana
Or email to:
Closing Date: 10 February, 2017